Saturday, December 11, 2010

ConnectingTheDots

Very old top from Pull&Bear. Dress from ShoeShoeShoe as seen here worn as maxi skirt. Brother's leather weave belt. Boater hat from Taiwan. Aldo boots. Bangles and cuffs from Shanghai/thrifted/topshop/mum's.

So, today I spend the entire morning glued to Asos' site again! This time, I bought myself a 'pretty-yet-not-too-cute' tutu skirt, cause I have always wanted one but could never find one that looks right. Despite the fact that three of my earlier purchases have yet to arrive(So if you are someone from Asos reading this, please reply my email!!! They are way past their delivery dates!)
Anyways, I choose to have confidence in them when they tweeted a while back
about some delay due to a backlog, I can only hope that they resolve this soon cause some of them are actually Christmas presents *fingers-crossed*. Or maybe I'll have an early Christmas miracle and everything shall arrive first thing on Monday morning! Wouldn't that be nice! Oh well lovers, have an awesome weekend! xxx

6 comments:

Bub said...

Love your skirt. Stunning outfit

http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
new post

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Love this. Went and posted it as my Modest Inspiration of the Day on http://rubyeyedokapi.tumblr.com

Kalina said...

stunning look! I love your top and maxi skirt! beautiful photos!

greetings from
http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

hope they deliver your order asap.. but either way you look amazing as always loving the skirt

www.societysmisfit.com

amanda said...

found this on justice pirate's blog and i just love it!!!!! your plaid shirt is absolutely fantastic and pairing it with the long polka dot skirt is genius. definitely a favorite :)

Fashion Gossip said...

Love this very much! M.