Thursday, December 23, 2010

TwoMoreDays

Mum's zara top, worn backwards(It's addictive). Red April 77 corduroy pants. Self tied turban from random brown fabric. JC Lita. Vintage Gianfranco Ferre bag. Customized two tone shades. Vintage Bally belt. Bangles and cuffs from Shanghai/Topshop/Thrifted.

The day that we have all been waiting for is TWO, yes.. TWO days away, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! I can't wait to cut into my first turkey, as embarrassing as it is to admit but this will be my first whole turkey ever, I guess it's not a very non-christian Asian thing to do, which is also why we are having it on Christmas eve and not the actual day. Oh and have I mentioned how excited I am? Hahaha... Do follow me on Twitter for lots of pictures and crazy Christmassy tweets on that day! Ok, back to something fashion related. As you can see, I'm addicted to the idea of wearing everything backwards, it's very much more interesting that way! So, I had to use the brown turban to hide my hair cause I think orange hair + leopard print top + red pant screams crazy. And one of my Asos parcel finally arrived in the mail yesterday (So, Santa heard me eventually. C=), hopefully the rest will come soon. Alright lovers, if I don't have time to do another post before Christmas, I want to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas and thank you for being with me all this while, this blog wouldn't have happened without you! Know that! Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

Someone commented on my earlier post that my font size are too small, is it really? If it's too difficult to read, please let me know cause it look alright from my screen and huge font size looks too bulky for my taste. So more feedback will be of great help!


8 comments:

claarax. said...

stunning!!
you have a great style!!

Renee Nabam said...

you look great...the mix of corduroy and leopard blouse is fantastic...
and sbout the font size..it is a tad bit small but can be read...!!!
bises!!!

Unknown said...

This outfit is gorgeous. I love your top & your shoes!! Your font is a little small, but I can read it.

xo,
Kirstin Marie
http://www.kirstinmarie.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Wow, you look gorgeous. I love this outfit so much. Your blog is so cool, I hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
x

Annebeth said...

I love love love this look, stunning pictures and poses and your hair is to die for!!



http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

Kitschmoog said...

Awesome and so original ! Love the contrats of red colors.

Ria said...

Loving your sunnies and also the combo of red and animal print.

VIVIENNE said...

love this!! xx

Haute and Fierce