Thursday, December 9, 2010

XOXO

Cotton On crop top. Pants from random vendor in HK. Socks from HK - I.T. Topshop bow necklace. Hat from SG - Fourskin. Aldo shoes. Rings from F21.

When I put together this outfit, I have no intention of making it look like a school girl get up but as I was going through my pictures, I came to realise that this is what Blair might look like if someday she'd incorporate street style with her usual preppy looks, or if she swap her signature red lips for shocking pink!
So I can't resist but to title the post "XOXO". Those who has been following my blog for a while should know I'm not a big fan of Gossip girls but I'll have to end this with...


XOXO
, Petito who is passionate
about fashion

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the outfit! chic as always :)

www.societysmisfit.com

Anonymous said...

how tall are you?

Kalina said...

great look, I like your tights!

greetings from
http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/