Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IMayHaveLied

Mum's sheer top. Topshop faux leather pants. Aldo wedges. Chainlink necklace attached to T&Co. bracelet. Bangles from random store in KL.

I am back and feels lazier than ever! Whatever happened to feeling rejuvenated after a break... So, this sheer top is the perfect example of 'one man's trash is another man's treasure', my mum was about to toss it out and I came to it's rescue! Ahh... My obsession with sheer clothing these days, because it has been incredibly hot, too hot for me to wear normal clothing... So mesh it is! These Topshop leather pants are on sale, they were slashed by more than half it's price! Sometime, it's lucky to be tiny, so if you are a size 0. GO get them, cause they are extremely comfy and they adds a twist to a plain boring outfits! Definitely a must-have staple..
Ok and I lied about making more DIYs, I have all these ideas, my brain's been doing a lot of thinking but my fingers are just too fat and lazy. *Slaps bad fingers* Fyi, I am going to apply for my credit card later this evening. Finally, I know! xxx


P.S. I know I have been venting out a lot on you lovers, this is starting to feel like my rant-blog and not a fashion blog, will try to stick to it next time..! Sorry... much ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Kalina said...

you look stunning, this blouse is amazing, I love the leather pants! Great outfit!

greetings from
http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/