Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TooLittleTooLate

Mum's top worn backwards. Pant from Taiwan. Club Monaco scarf worn as headband. Necklaces from random vendor in KL. Charles & Keith shoes.

I may be a little obsessed with my mum's wardrobe but seriously it is a lot of fun getting creative with oversize clothing to create something unexpected. Like this top, I love how the back drapes when I am sitting down, makes a gorgeous bareback top. So, this is the new shoe I mentioned in the earlier post, my very first Charles & Keith. Seeing how I usually go to Topshop, Aldo and recently Solestruck to score a 5' fix, I've decided to give other more economical brands a try cause it seems like they've finally figured out what "high" in high heel stands for, yes.. It's exactly what it says, high and not some 3', so kudos! This is also perfect cause I am broke and needed a pair of neutral tone shoe, so considering the price I would say it's a good buy. I did make some changes on them tho, which will be in my next post. xxx

4 comments:

Melai said...

Love your headpiece :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

asahi said...

I like your style and you hair :)
You are many ideas about fashion :)

Kalina said...

great look, I like shoes and necklace! It's amazing!

greetings from
http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

Siobhan said...

Wow! Gorgeous outfit: love the headband and shirt!