Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BlackPlastic

Dude&Dutchess dress. Hat from Four Skin-SG. House of Holland tights. Aldo shoes. Blumarine bag turn oversize clutch. Rings from F21/Kenneth Jay Lane.

This is a very old bag with some tacky gold handle adorned with gold gemstone which totally needs some nip/tuck before I can use it again, not gonna throw away a perfectly good bag especially when it's not faux fur, it's actually rabbit fur! Cruel, I know! But how can you say no to soft fluffy thing! Besides, leopard bags are gonna be huge this fall, so why not improvise and make myself an oversize clutch. It's a can be a little clumsy cause of the size and it's super soft, but it's worth it. Now all I need is a sturdy leather strap to turn it into a shoulder bag. xxx

1 comment:

K A T H L E E N said...

amazing style and great blog
come follow and vote 4 me xxo