Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ring-a-ringOfRoses.PocketFullOfPosies.A-tishoo!A-tishoo!WeAllFallDown

Topshop sheer top. Very old skirt from SG. Taiwan boater hat. Aldo boots. Obi belt from Robinson. Macau iT necklace. F21 and Beijing rings.

This outfit was sort of a self challenge, cause this skirt I bought about 5 years ago has been collecting dust amongst my pile of clothes.
I've always love big skirts, as you can see this one has plenty of fabric. So one day I pulled it out and decided to play around to see what I can do to make it more interesting. So when I pulled it on, it gave me a dark medieval vibe and I went from there and just kept putting stuff together to create what I suppose is edgy medieval chic. However, this outfit is not easy to digest, I suppose some may find it plain blah or too exposed but I simply love how this entire post (Title included) gave off an eerie vibe. xxx

Have a great weekend, lovers! A-tishoo!

3 comments:

Elena S. said...

i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you ♡
love the concept !
id love for you to check out my blog. I constantly host giveaways and interact with my readers.
My next giveaway will be hosted in a week or so!

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

Walk this way said...

You loook great, love your skirt!


http://deepscribbles.blogspot.com/

CatieBeatty said...

This is incredible. You've made a see-through top look so innocent and like it could be worn everyday. You look lovely

Would love for you to check out my blog :) catiebeatty.blogspot.com