Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LightAsFeather

The very beautiful 13 years old Tuuli of Fallie's Scrapbook.
Recently I stumbled upon a wonderful shop that sell feathers of all colors, shapes and sizes. Triggering my long forgotten/neglected DIY wormies, even better *light bulb* I can even sell them to those who are equally obsessed with feathers as I am! So as you can see, I have been searching high and low and found some pretty amazing feather accessories, so stay tuned for more of my feather projects to come! Do check out my first tri-feather earring as shown below, whatcha waiting for? Drop me a mail to place an order now!

Note: All money made, will go to "Help Mel the poor soul feed off her shoe addiction" foundation. Thanks! xxx

(Sources:
Stylecaster,Google, KingdomOfStyle, Fallie'sScrapbook, Headmistress)

1 comment:

Joanna Ladrido said...

i love feathers and this is such a great post!

xx
JL
http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com