Friday, June 11, 2010

SoTheySprinkledMoonDustInYourhairOfGoldenStarlightInYourEyesOfBlue

Top, Topshop. Vest, H&M. Jeans, True Religion. Wedges, Aldo. Turban/hairband, self tied - random piece of fabric.
Bangles, thrifted & souvenirs from Koh Samui. Rings, Shanghai & F21.

So, this is what I wore yesterday to the salon to get my roots redone, yes... You got that right, my roots are showing and its icky black hence the turban yet again. My hair is growing too darn fast. It's frustrating.
Anyhow, obviously yesterday I was feeling very 70s with a whole lot of simplicity. What do you think of a petito like myself in bell bottoms?


P.S. Found this and this article on Stylecaster whilst uploading my daily outfit! Do look them up for 70s and denim inspiration!!!xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i found you on LB. going to follow you now cuz
1. you have my dream hair
2. you have sexy sexy legs
3. you wear the scarf on your hair and it's the cutest thing ever!

Mel O said...

Thanks! teehee~ And I couldn't agree more that scarf on hair is the prettiest thing!!