Wednesday, June 16, 2010

IStoodThereScreamingKnowingNoOne'sListening

Dress, Topshop. Fringed leather waistcoat, Vero Moda. Floral stockings, H&M. Shoes, Aldo. Headband, DIY. Gold Watch, random store in HK. Bangles, thrifted, Shanghai & H&M.

Lovers, I'll be MIA for a couple of days. I'm heading down to Singapore for their massive sale. YAY! Time to get some new stuff and also to pick up my JC boots, if they've arrived *fingers-crossed*. Well, I just read from somewhere that Orchard (Main street of SG) is having flash floods, I seriously hope that it will all blow over by the time i arrive. Oh yea and have I mention that my hair is now officially silver. Will be blogging bout it as soon as I have time. Have a great week! xxx

4 comments:

Anna.Who said...

love the outfit! enjoy the sale!

Bub said...

Hi hun, saw your blog through chictopia! Love it! I love your style and your hair! This outfit is amazing. Go crazy in Singapore dear
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
follow me please?

Anonymous said...

found your blog from chictopia. love your style.. and followed!

hope you come back with lots of bargains! look forward to seeing them

Mel O said...

Hey all! Thanks for the lovely comments! Well, yes... I had quite a blast going crazy in Singapore! Will be posting my new goodies soon! xxx