Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Testing.1.2.3

Top, very old tank from Mickey Mouse. Shorts, Levi’s cut off. Wedge, Taiwan. Belt, vintage – Bally. Rings, Shanghai. Bangles and chains, HK, H&M and thrifted. Tights, market place (I took a look at them and saw American Apparel, for less than a quarter of it’s price, got one in white too. It’s too bad that they don’t have it in neon colors.)

Me and my photog decided to test another camera that was sadly collecting dust under a pile of random stuff(Don’t even know what was that pile of stuff was). Reason why we never start off with this camera cause he is not a professional photographer and had no clue bout photography till I started this blog. Yup, very very sweet, big hugs and kisses to him cause without his help this blog would never have happened.

Anyhow, as you can see in the first couple of pictures, he was still trying to get the hang of it, but failing miserably. But he got better near the end, however the sun hasn’t been very kind to us lately hence my fucked up expressions in the last couple of pictures, it was a very hot day and I got impatient. Very Mel of me, heat and Mel don’t do well together. Well, hopefully he will learn to master this camera soon, cause I am totally loving quality of these pictures! xxx

P.S. This is my new ultra-short shorts, not very obvious here cause of the tights, but I will do a post soon with only the shorts, cause it’s ferocious! =P

No comments: