Friday, May 14, 2010

Experiment 2.0

Top, Versace. Skirt, Junya Watanabe Comme De Garcons.
Gold watch, random store from HK.


This collection was taken when me, my sis and my boyfriend was stranded at home cause it was raining. Initially our plan was to do some shoots outdoor, which would have showed off the drape and slouchy-ness of the skirt better. Which obviously wasn't possible cause it was pouring outside, so we felt defeated and bored. Out of nowhere, me and my sis looked at the bed and was inspired do something totally different from what I usually do and this is the outcome.
Noteworthy, as we were going through the pictures, the last 2 pictures reminded us of a swimming fetus and we just love it even more. Well, we hope you guys will find this to be as entertaining as we do. xxx


P.S. I think I got my sore back from trying to stretch so far back for the last 2 pictures.

2 comments:

No said...

dude. brilliant.

Mel O said...

Hey babe, thanks!
Good to see you again.. xxx