Saturday, January 15, 2011

LittleBumpsDownTheRoad

American Apparel oversized mesh blouse. Asos bra. High-waisted denim skirt from Haji Lane- SG. Boater hat & shoes from Taiwan. Kiddie socks from Sox World. Vintage bolo tie. Rings from F21/Asos.

Just to be clear, although I am obviously obsessed with this lovable ugly bra, I do wash them after every wear and put them on as soon as they dry! I'm not gross!
Haha..
If there is a law against wearing too much mesh, I would have been found guilty on so many levels, that I'll be chained up and locked away for good, can't seem to get enough of this wonderful fabric! Also, I blame this bra for bringing out the meshiness(yes, I also shamelessly makes my own word) in me. Tomorrow I shall begin my spring cleaning, which I totally do not look forward to. ZzZzz! Which is also good in some ways like I'll be forced to clear out my old clothes( Maybe it's my cue to set up a blogshop?) to make room for the new! Think you'll be interested in thrifting some of my old stuff? Alright lovers, have a great weekend!xxx

P.S. Once again, huge thanks to Stylecaster for featuring me on their Top 10 of 2010 list.

3 comments:

Bub said...

I adore your blouse!

One Love,
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
new post

Kalina said...

you look great like always ;) I like your shirt, it's beautiful!

greetings from
http://mikalafashion.blogspot.com/

She Bangz® said...

those shoes!