Monday, May 9, 2011

SunKissedOnARainyDay

Topshop cropped top. Vintage shorts. Topshop Wisteria wedge. Asos belt & socks. Necklace from Taiwan & ID - HK. Rings from F21/Asos. My own shades.

Been waiting for the chance to break out this awesome transparent umbrella... They are pretty neat, aren't they. It was a sad rainy morning, so I decided to cheer it up with my new Topshop lipstick(I lost my MAC Monrange, yes I was super upset!) which was surprisingly good, it's not as stark but it's extremely lasting...! My new go to lipsick...
So, yesterday I launched my temporary blogshop, cause making all you lovers wait any longer just seem unfair, however please bear with having to email me for further inquiries, I will fine tune them as soon I can! much love.. xxx

P.S. For those are are interested in these round shades, do drop me an email at itsnotalwaysaboutheight@gmail.com for further inquiries. It comes in black and brown... Cheers!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

cool umbrella & shorts!

www.societysmisfit.com

Ebony Bolt said...

Lovely look ! Those glasses are amazing too :) The shorts make me happy :) Do you only sell jewelry on your blogshop? Are you going to sell shoes too ?

Catherine Au Jong said...

I love your shoes!

catherine

NYane said...

this is absolutely stunning! love it!
could you please check out my blog and follow? :)
http://nyaneduronervioso.blogspot.com/