Sunday, May 8, 2011

HelloKittyKittyKat

My own top. Leggings from random vendor in Taiwan. Jeffrey Campbell Lita. Topshop spike bracelet. Rings from F21/Asos.

I apologize for the lack of post, you have no idea how much i misses you lovers.But I've been caught up with work. For my local Malaysian lovers, I am bringing in something, something huge and tantalizing.. So stay tune for awesomeness that will drive you crazy(Yes.. I'm bringing in something that is sure to tickle that taste bud of yours!). Who knew F&B can kill your life, literally! However, accessories junkie.. Be sure to check back cause I have more than 30 items waiting to be shared with you lovers. They.Are.So.Awesome.You.Will.Die. xxx

P.S. For those interested in the Kitty top, do drop me an email at itsnotalwaysaboutheight@gmail.com for further inquiries... Cheers!

2 comments:

Isabel Hendrix said...

aaah! I loooove your leggings!! and with the white litas.. soo good!! I cant wait to see what you have to show :) Have a great rest of your weekend!!


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Sofie said...

Your outfit is a killer! Pulling off a pair of white Jeffrey Campbells is pretty hard, but you look flawless!