Sunday, July 3, 2011

AmericanDream

Topshop jumper worn as dress. House of Holland thigh high. JC Lita. Shades from random vendor in Taiwan. Rings from Asos/ Forever 21.

This top/dress is a lovely new addition to my already exploding wardrobe, but when I saw this top for 70% off and may I add, it is a Topshop size 12, I'm usually a 4...!! It instantly inspired me to wanna have it shredded, chop off the sleeve and I don't know... Sky's the limit for me here! Well, it's also a good chance for me to pay my tribute for July the 4th for Americanas! Have a great long weekend, my American lovers! xxx

6 comments:

InesT said...

Love the top and the shoes <3

SCARLETT said...

love the oversized top! looks great on u
NOW following! :)

check out my blog

the-scarlett-fever.blogspot.com
xoxo

Kalina said...

awesome jumper, love it!

Virginia Ibarra said...

the tight highs are theee best ive ever seen!

Blogger said...

If you're trying to burn fat then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new tailor-made keto diet.

To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, money-efficient, and fun.

Since their first launch in January 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a good keto diet can give.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto diet.

Blog27999 said...

According to Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than we do.

(And by the way, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Click on this link to reveal if this short quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility