Monday, April 12, 2010

RaindropsAreFallin'OnMyHead,TheyKeepFallin'

I really like the picture above as I look particularly small compared to the store behind.
I am starting to grow fond of blurry pictures. I like how the motions are captured in them.
Blouse, D&G. Trench, Burberry. Skirt & stockings, Topshop.
Fingerless glove, random S&M store. Shoes, random store in Beijing. Ring, Kenneth Jay Lane from OnPedder. Bag, YSL.

I am infact trying to make up for the lack of posts last week when I was away. So please check back regularly for updates.
It was drizzling all day when this collection was taken, I bought a white umbrella hoping it would fit well with my entire outfit and I'll have to say that I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

2 comments:

No said...

I adore all of the colors in these photos. The octopus ring is beyond awesome.

Mel O said...

Thanks...!